Reimage How You Hire Junior Attorneys
The traditional legal recruiting process, which focuses on one year of law school performance at a small number of law schools, often misses additional high-quality talent, particularly from first generation law students and those from underrepresented backgrounds.
With Our Comprehensive Model, Legal Innovators:
- Assesses law school performance holistically, over three years of performance
- Rigorously vets candidates against the highest standards incorporating data analytics, artificial intelligence, and writing exercises as indicators of success
- Trains, coaches, and mentors our lawyers to maximize their prospects for success
- Places attorneys with law firms and corporate legal departments on a structured trial basis
- Aims to launch our attorneys into permanent jobs with the law firms or legal departments with whom they are placed