Legal Innovators Launches New Services to Help Legal Professionals Navigate COVID-19 Related Challenges, Including Support for Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives and Surges in Specific Business Areas
WASHINGTON, D.C. — July 13, 2020 — Today ALSP Legal Innovators introduced a complimentary Diversity and Inclusion Talent Assessment as well as Flexible-Term Junior Legal Services to support the specific needs the legal industry is facing as a result of the current pandemic.
Legal Innovators CEO Bryan Parker explains why these services are especially relevant in the current socioeconomic environment, “The recession of 2008 proved that diversity and inclusion initiatives suffer during economic downturns. We are committed to working with leaders in the law to address diversity and inclusion at every stage of the talent recruitment and development process, to ensure this doesn’t happen again. At the same time, many law firms and corporate legal departments are finding it difficult to optimize their resource levels given volatility created by the current market. In addition to our core offering which spans 1-2 years in length, we’re now providing quality junior legal talent at rational price points for a shorter term of 3-6 months to help them with surges in key business areas.”
Two new services from Legal Innovators include:
Diversity and Inclusion Talent Assessment:
- Legal Innovators can conduct a complimentary assessment of a law firm or legal department’s diversity and inclusion programs.
- The process includes a review of an organization’s processes, procedures, and cultural approach, as well as stakeholder interviews and anonymous surveys.
- Within 30 days, their team will deliver a written report which will address recruiting, development, retention, promotion, and enablement of legal talent, as well as recommendations to measure and track performance against metrics.
- If a need is identified, Legal Innovators can match law firms and corporate legal departments with diverse junior legal talent.
Flexible-Term Junior Legal Services:
- As part of their apprentice-style program, trained, Big Law-ready attorneys can now take on substantive work for employers for a period of 3-6 months and can work remotely or in office locations as needed.
- Their lawyers come from diverse- as well as non-diverse backgrounds and have initial training relevant to support high-demand business areas including, but not limited to, regulatory, bankruptcy, restructuring, and litigation.
- After the initial term, employers may continue to work with Legal Innovators for the standard duration of 1-2 years, or they may hire their legal talent permanently to create a pipeline of partner-track attorneys.
To learn more about Legal Innovators visit www.legal-innovators.com
About Legal Innovators
As an alternative legal service provider, Legal Innovators transforms how law firms and corporate legal departments approach the recruitment, hiring, pricing, training, mentoring, retention, diversity, and inclusion of today’s junior legal talent. To learn more visit www.legalinnovators.com or contact Chief Marketing Officer Heidi Erdmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-320-6676.