Legal Innovators Seeks Full-Time Junior Attorneys
Legal Innovators, an innovative provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and corporations, seeks applications from graduating 3Ls (Spring 2022) for full-time legal positions. Legal Innovators is an Alternative Legal Service Provider which partners with law firms and corporate legal departments to deliver an end-to-end talent management solution that is innovating the way junior attorneys are entering the profession. We do this by identifying, vetting, training, mentoring, and rationalizing the cost of junior legal talent, and helping our partners drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in the profession. Given our approach, we think, while serving our end users, we can also put more jobs back into the legal market for graduating law students, provide intensive training and mentorship, and, at the completion of our two-year program, provide those who are successful a potential pathway into “Big Law” or corporate legal departments.
In the first year, you will be assigned to work with one or more of our law firm (i.e., American Law 200) or corporate legal department users (i.e., Fortune 500) to be a part of a corporate deal or litigation team, and will be expected to perform assignments commensurate with a first year associate at those places. Upon starting with Legal Innovators, you will go through an intensive “orientation,” organized by us, and designed to get you ready for the rigors of your first-year practicing law. You will also receive ongoing formal and informal training.
Starting salary will be $100,000 USD, plus benefits. There may be an additional bonus depending on performance and other factors. Upon accepting the offer, we would expect you to sign a contract for at least a one-year commitment with us.
- Cover letter
- Writing sample and
Offers may be made at any time during the process. We encourage candidates who receive an offer elsewhere to have an open conversation with us so we may do our best to keep with your time frame.
Please apply here: https://www.legal-innovators.com/about/careers/apply-for-legal-innovators/
Legal Innovators is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of our positions have similar physical requirements including:
- Regularly attend work in an office environment.
- Long periods of sitting.
- Long periods of screen use.
- Frequent repetition of the same movements.
- Clear speech so listeners can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Manage frequent interruptions throughout the workday.
- Work with and around other people.
For more information on Legal Innovators:
- The American Lawyer: Shearman Vet, Silicon Valley CEO Aim to Upend Legal Talent Market With New Startup
- Bloomberg Law: Startup Provides Another Path for New Lawyers, Firm
- Law360: Bechtel Taps Alternative Legal Service Co. For Pilot Program
- Bloomberg Law: Orrick Partners with Startup to PilotDiverse Pipeline Program
- Law360: Law Deans Say Schools, Firms Must Partner On Diversity